Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Owling - What is it?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the internet is a strange place!
You may remember a post I did a few months ago about a craze sweeping the internet called planking, (you can read the post by clicking here).
In essence you had to lie down as stiff as a plank and then up load a picture of your self doing it to a site such as Facebook to share with all your friends. The weirder the place you did it in the better. Well this craze has now led on to a new internet fad called owling.


What is owling I here you ask?
It couldn't be more simple; you just have to crouch down on your haunches whilst staring off into the middle distance like an owl.
No, I'm not making this up and less you think I am it's already made it's way onto your cruise ship, as you can see below.
So the next time you see someone posing in a weird position on your cruise, don't worry it'll just be the latest fashion sweeping the internet, you don't need to call the head Doctors but if you do fancy joining in make sure you send me the picture so I can publish them here.

Happy cruising.

1 comment:

  1. l can go to any special ed class and get the same plcture.

    ReplyDelete