Recommend me to your friends

Saturday 17 March 2012

Man vs Food - Alaska

My wife watches a ridiculous amount of reality T.V.
Seriously, I've no idea how one person can enjoy so much drivel and, to my deep and abiding shame, because I have to normally watch it with her I can hold serious conversations with people about which is the best cycle of Americas Next Top Model. (This is not a good thing)!
Still every so often she stumbles across a program that's not only good, it's pure genius, (the law of averages states it had to happen eventually). Man vs Food is one such program.
It's a show about an ordinary, average joe called Adam who samples all the fast food available around the good ol' U.S of A before trying to complete some mammoth 'food challenge' at the end of the show.

I wanted to share this show with you anyway but thought it was particularly appropriate today as he'd travelled up to Anchorage in Alaska to try some local fast food cuisine there. It's a great show but I thought it might also be nice for anyone with an Alaskan cruise booked to have a look at some of the food they can enjoy whilst they're there.

Enjoy.......................




Happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment