Recommend me to your friends

Wednesday 18 April 2012

All the 2013/2014 cruise season in one place

The marketing team at cruise.co.uk just keep getting better and better.
Not content with bringing you the complete cruise brochure year after year, (see my post on it here), they've now put together a complete brochure of almost every single cruise for the 2013/2014 cruising season. To my knowledge this is the first time anyones ever attempted anything so large so please be kind if you do spot any little errors.
If you're already on our database it should be landing on your doormats soon, if you're not feel free to email me and I'll get one posted out to you but, specially for all my readers if you want a sneak peek you can have a look at the online version below.

Happy cruising.



No comments:

Post a Comment