Recommend me to your friends

Friday 13 April 2012

Weirdest coincidence ever

I like to think I'm a rational man; I'm not religious, I'm not superstitious and I don't believe in fate. A coincidence to me has always just been a coincidence. Sometimes a coincidence is so big though it does just leave you thinking, "hmmmmm, that was weird!"

I was chatting to a client today who was looking to book his first Celebrity cruise. It just so happened that the ship he was looking at was also the first celebrity cruise ship I'd seen as well, (interesting but not that really big a coincidence).
When it came to taking his details to book it however it turned out he had the same date of birth as me and his wife had the same date of birth as my wife. How weird is that!

The first Celebrity ship he'd ever set foot on was the first ship I ever saw and all our dates of birth were the same, (he was a few years older than me). Now maths has never been my strong suite but the odds on that happening have to be massive, don't you think?

What's the weirdest coincidence you've ever come across on a cruise?

Happy cruising

No comments:

Post a Comment