Recommend me to your friends

Thursday 14 June 2012

NCL Cruise ship - 360 Virtual tour

Hi all. As you know I've just got back from the NCL Epic a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. I've definitely been converted to freestyle cruising and will be talking about this with you soon.
I know I've been promising to show you all the pictures I took onboard to give you a bit of a better feel for what the cruise was like but I'm still trying to recover them after I crashed my computer. In the meantime there is a handy little section on the Norwegian cruise lines website that I thought I'd share with you that allows you to take a 360 virtual tour of all their ships.......
Below is a list of the NCL ships you can take a tour on. Just click the name of the ship and a pop up should appear giving you the tour.

NCL Epic

NCL Dawn

NCL Gem

NCL Jade

NCL Jewel

NCL Pearl

NCL Sky

NCL Spirit

NCL Star

NCL Sun

Hopefully you'll find this information useful if you're planning a cruise with Norwegian cruise lines any time soon but if you can think of anything else about them you'd like to know just email me and I'll get it added for you.

Happy cruising

1 comment: