Recommend me to your friends

Tuesday 15 January 2013

The little hotel that could........

I came across this story in the news this morning and it made me smile so I thought I'd share it with you all.
It just goes to show you that you don't have to be a big multi-national chain to provide world class service!

Trip Advisor have conducted a survey from amongst all their reviews and the hotel that won the award for the best service provided in the world was the Lauriston Court Hotel, a four star budget hotel in Llandudno that you can book for just £35 per night.
They also finished sixth in the worlds top ten bargain hotel category.

Well done them!

It's a small family run business in North Whales with just 11 rooms to offer, the hotel being a converted Victorian town house, but it just goes to show how important that personal touch can be.
I probably wont be booking a room for myself any time soon as there aren't many cruise ships that call into Llandudno but I'd love to hear back from any guests that have stopped here in the past.

Happy cruising.

No comments:

Post a Comment