Recommend me to your friends

Monday 11 March 2013

Harlem shake - On a cruise ship

As any regular reader of this blog will know I'm a huge fan of any Internet fads or memes that happen to be doing the rounds at the time. What always makes me smile though is when one of these 'fads' makes it's way onto a cruise ship - as in the below example.

You may at this point be asking "what's the Harlem shake?"
If you are then where have you been?
It's been around now since about the start of February 2013 and is an Internet meme that has proved very popular in people replicating it. The video will typically last about 30 seconds, (another point in it's popularity is that it can be viewed very quickly), or so and will feature the music from the 2012 song Harlem Shake by Baauer.
Typically one person will be dancing in the middle of the scene surrounded by people just ignoring him. 15 seconds or so into the video the beat will change and everyone will start to dance, normally wearing very few clothes or strange costumes.

I know, I know, some Internet crazes are just weird but as I've said in the past whenever a craze makes it's way onto a cruise ship I like to share it all with you so enjoy....................

Happy cruising





No comments:

Post a Comment